MCSA Windows 10
About This Certification
Microsoft as we all know is world’s leading tech giant and needless to say, Microsoft certifications are recognized all across the world. Microsoft certified courses open up the doors to a plethora of opportunities in terms of growth, career and pay. MCSA Windows 10 is one of the basic Microsoft certification programs aimed at individuals, who wish to tap those entry-level jobs in the IT industry. MCSA 10 serves as a prerequisite for advance Microsoft certification programs to further one’s career.
Who Should Attend This Certification
MCSA Windows 10 course is perfect for all the budding IT people, who wish to fetch entry-level jobs in the IT domain.
With that being said, the course is a perfect pick for:
- Budding IT professionals
- Enterprise device/desktop technicians
- System administrators
- Computer support experts
Simply put, the course is designed to help IT individuals administer and manage Windows 10 systems for both small as well medium sized networks and infrastructure.
Why This Certification
Develop core skillsets required to excel as a computer support expert by earning an MCSA Windows 10 certification. This course sets you up and covers all the requisites for configuring as well as installing Windows 10 (70-698) and (70-697) exam. Since system administrators are in great demand these days, an MCSA Windows 10 certification will make you stand out when it comes to installing and customizing Windows 10 enterprise apps and systems. You also learn about network, security, storage, recovery, upgrades and maintenance of Windows 10 enterprise systems.
Did you know an MCSA Windows 10 certified expert earns around $79,109 / annum (source: itcareerfinder.com)
Upon completing the course, candidates can:
- Install and manage Windows 10
- Execute configuration
- Administer networking and security
- Manage apps, resources and files
- Manage storage, remote access and recovery
Secure and update Windows 10
- Good understanding of computers
- Basic knowhow to Windows OS
- Basic understanding of Windows system administration
- Basic knowledge of Windows networking
Post the completion of MCSA Windows 10 course, candidates will be able to:
- Configure storage and networking
- Execute device and desktop deployments
- Manage recovery, updates, data protection and apps
- Install as well as upgrade Windows 10
- Manage remote access
- Mange network security