AWS Training Certifications
About This Course
Amazon Web Services or AWS certification authenticates a person’s cloud expertise that requires passing a couple of exams undertaken by the AWS. IT professionals pursue AWS certifications for demonstrating and authenticating cloud skills and understanding.
AWS offers several certification examinations for cloud architects, administrators and engineers. AWS certifications last for a period of two years and IT experts ought to recertify themselves after its expiration. Professionals opting for AWS certifications stand a chance to become professionals in cloud administration, cloud architect and cloud practice. Tech-Act is a leading and authorized training partner for all your AWS certifications.
About AWS Certifications:
AWS is one of the Gold Standards of the Cloud. AWS leads the cloud landscape in almost all aspects. In fact, Gartner believes that Amazon’s Cloud is 10 x bigger than its competitors. This makes it a perfect pick-me-up for cloud enthusiasts, who wish to carve a career in the AWS cloud domain.
Whether you are a system administrator, database administrator or web developer, AWS certifications would make life easier for you. AWS certifications touch almost every aspect of cloud technology. Unlike other certification vendors, Amazon provides a realistic and holistic certification path that does not require expensive and specialized training to begin with.
Who Should Attend This Course
- AWS enthusiasts and beginners
- IT pros who want to manage scalable enterprise apps on the AWS platform
- Existing IT ops engineers and developers
- Individuals who want to learn about best practices pertaining to cloud deployments on AWS platform
- Professionals aiming for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
- Programmers who wish to deploy apps on AWS platform
The average salary for an AWS Certified professional is somewhere around $113,932.
Why This Course
- AWS certifications are coined as the most valued IT Certifications
- Global cloud market is expected to grow to $ 241 billion by 2025
- Average annual pay of an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is around $125,743
Also, you get to master the following after completing the course:
- Managing and deploying consistent and robust delivery modules and systems on AWS platforms
- Automate, implement and learn about security controls, compliances and governance
- Deploy and define logging systems and metrics on AWS
- Implement self-healing, fault-tolerant, scalable and highly available systems on AWS platforms
- Maintain, manage and design tools for automating operational processes
AWS certifications help professionals master the following areas:
- Design, distribute and manage applications in line with the AWS tools
- Scale and design AWS cloud projects using industry practices validated by Amazon
- Learn codes to design, develop and maintain AWS applications and architecture
- Deploy AWS services and architecture including data migration and application deployment
- Improve system admin skills in provisioning and security
- Understand AWS architectural principles
- Basic understanding of AWS services and distributed enterprise applications
- Familiarity with developing API interfaces
- Basic understanding of queuing and messaging services
Knowledge of business continuity, high availability, deployment management, network design, data storage, security, scalability, cloud migration and hybrid architecture is a plus.
- AWS certifications are the Gold Standard of the Cloud
- Huge demand in the global market
- Global cloud market expected to expand to $ 241 billion by 2025
- Better pay prospects and career growth
- AWS certifications are the most trusted IT Certifications across the globe
- AWS certifications are within reach and very much feasible
- AWS skills are in great demand and yield great pay
- AWS certified professionals enjoy access to AWS summits and conferences