CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CAS-002)
About This Course
CompTIA is an industry leader in providing vendor-centric IT certification courses. Devoted to spruce up the IT ecosystem, CompTIA’s certifications validate a candidate with industry-grade skills and expertise. More than 2,000,000 professionals are already reaping the benefits of several CompTIA certifications.
CompTIA’s Advanced Security Practitioner or CASP certification program is designed keeping in mind the burgeoning demand for next-gen enterprise IT security. Best for IT personnel, CASP validates a candidate with critical thinking spanning a wide range of security principles.
CASP is a vendor neutral CompTIA certification course, which validates an IT professional with advance security knowledge and skills. The coursework covers key technical knowhow and expertise required to engineer, design and conceptualize secure enterprise IT solutions across a broad spectrum of enterprise IT environments.
Who Should Attend This Course
CASP is best-suited for IT professionals, who are keen to learn about implementation, integration, conceptualization and engineering of secure enterprise IT solutions.
- Cybersecurity analysts/risk managers
- IS professionals/analysts
- Security architects/analysts
Why This Course
Current cybersecurity ecosystem requires advance-level skills and expertise to troubleshoot utilizing customized hacks whilst develop solid solutions. Every hack is distinct and thus, requires a unique approach to troubleshoot and security skills. CASP certified IT personnel demonstrate top-notch cybersecurity skills to safeguard an organization from this menace.
Here are some convincing reasons why:
- In-demand. The steep rise in global security threats has forced businesses to recruit CASP certified professionals with advance level cybersecurity skills.
- Globally accepted.
- Vendor neutral. CASP certified personnel are well-trained in order to work with a range of software and hardware.
- Industry supported. Maintained and developed by IT experts.
Did you know that experts with CompTIA CASP certification earn an average salary of around $91,237 / annum. (source: itcareerfinder.com)
CASP covers the technical skills and knowhow required to:
- Implement secure solutions across a broad spectrum of enterprise IT environments.
CompTIA recommends a least of 10-year experience in the field of IT administration including a least of 5-year experience in technical security domain.
After completing the CASP course successfully, you will be able to:
- Select and differentiate diverse types of shared, distributed and virtualized enterprise computing solutions
- Explain diverse security implications for enterprise IT storage
- Integrate applications, infrastructures, networks, storage and hosts into secure solutions
- Explain the significance of enterprise application security
- Execute security activities
- Perform security analysis