Certified Encryption Specialist – ECES
About This Course
EC-Council is one among the leading bodies in providing cybersecurity technical certifications. Known all over the world for its professional certifications in cybersecurity, the council also offers certification courses in disaster recovery, programming and various others. Most importantly, EC-Council’s certified professionals enjoy global acceptance.
EC-Council’s ECES course at Tech-Act has been designed to arm the candidates with comprehensive set of skills in computer forensics, information security and network security. The students will also learn about concepts to address viruses/malware, hacking cycle, threats, intrusion detection, ethical hacking and much more.
EC-Council ECES certification training also introduces students and professionals to concept of cryptography. Professionals will get to learn about the fundamentals of cryptography along with principles of algorithms such as AES, DES, and Feistel Networks.
Who Should Attend This Course
The course is perfect for:
- Penetration testers
- Ethical hackers
And, anyone involved in implementation and selection of digital certificates or VPN.
Why This Course
EC-Council’s ECES certification program trains professionals about cryptography. The candidates will get to learn about the fundamentals of cryptography along with concepts of DES, AES and Feistel Networks. Also, anyone involved in implementation and selection of digital or VPN certificate should attend the ECES course. Knowledge of actual cryptography helps you select the right one. Candidates after completing this course will learn about selecting the most beneficial encryption standard for their company.
The coursework for ECES covers the following aspects:
- Encryption standards and their types
- Concepts of selecting the best encryption standard for your business
- Enhancing penetration testing knowledge
- Deployment of encryption
- Mistakes in implementing various encryption technologies
- Best encryption practices
Understanding of basic computing operations is all you need to get aboard this EC-Council certification course.
Post the successful completion of the ECES course, you will learn:
- Concepts of information security
- About different threat types
- About cryptography and password cracking
- To explore worms, virus and explore backdoors
- About web apps and servers
- About hacking cycles
- About intrusion detection tools
- To write investigation reports
- To explore network and authentication attacks
- To explore computer forensics and email crimes