Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv10)
About This Course
EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker Version 10 training program authenticates an IT security professional as a Penetration Tester and Ethical Hacker in the IT landscape. This training emphasizes on imparting skills and techniques to work as an ethical hacker to safeguard the vulnerabilities and weaknesses of network infra as well as to tackle illegal/unethical hacking.
The CEH v10 training program is one of the most preferred and popular training programs in ethical hacking. Yes, it is the current version loaded with emerging technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to offer professionals with the most-recent techniques and tools leveraged by hackers and IT security experts. The CEH v10 certification program focuses much on hands-on and practical sessions.
The CEH v10 certification comes quite handy considering the rising security threats to web servers and computer network infrastructure. The best and foolproof way to do this is by acknowledging and learning the methods used by hackers. The course teaches to think the way an illegal/unethical hacker does, but it uses EC-Council’s legal/ethical hacking practice and tools to test and penetrate networks as well as computer systems legally.
Who Should Attend This Course
CEH v10 training program is helpful for the following people:
- System Administrators
- Ethical hackers
- Security professionals and Auditors
- Network Engineers and Administrators
- Network Security experts
- Site admins
- IT and network Security experts
- Anyone assigned with the job to safeguard network infrastructure and computer systems
Why This Course
The CEH V10 certification program assists in establishing and administering standards and protocols for IT security experts in ethical hacking sphere.
The training will drive professionals in an immersive and interactive learning environment where they will learn to secure, hack, test and scan the systems and networks. This renders every professional with an in-depth knowledge and practical hands-on on security systems.
Professionals will learn about security defences and ways to hack and scan networks whilst identifying vulnerabilities and weaker areas.
Most importantly, professionals will learn about how intruders and illegal hackers abuse access privileges and understand counteractive steps to help secure the systems and networks.
The certification opens up various career advancement options like it prepares you for computer network defense (CND) analyst, CND infra support, CND auditor, CND incident responder, intrusion analyst, forensic analyst and security manager.
Since there is a cyber breach every 39 seconds, you can understand the need and demand for Ethical Hackers in the IT landscape today.
Did you know that CEH V10 certified professionals earn a salary of around $90,000/annum. (Source: itcareerfinder.com)
Tech-Act’s CEH V10 Ethical Hacker training program offers hands-on training to help a professional learn the techniques and concepts that hackers often use to intrude or attack network systems. It teaches them to leverage these techniques in an ethical way to safeguard IT infrastructure. The course is an extensive one focusing on more than 15 security domains to offer a hands-on approach to key security systems.
You learn to evaluate IT system security using standard penetration techniques to hack, test and scan security systems and network applications. It even teaches about exploitation, phishing and sniffing attacks and ways to tackle them. Most importantly, the course prepares an individual for the quintessential EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker examination 312-50.
- Prepares you for CEH practical examination
- Offers understanding on machine learning, AI and cloud attacks
- Trains you on IoT security module
- Vulnerability assessment
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Understanding of network and server components
After successful completion of this course, you learn the following:
- Footprinting countermeasures and tools
- Network scanning
- System hacking, steganography and covering tracks
- Various Trojan types, analysis, and countermeasures
- Viruses, analysis, computer worms, analysis procedure, malware and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing
- Social Engineering, social engineering and identify theft
- DDoS/ DoS attacks,
- Web application and server attacks
- SQL attacks
- Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile attacks and vulnerabilities
- Cloud concepts, attacks, security and threats
- Cryptography attacks, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and cryptanalysis tools
- Different IoT threats
- Helps you get into the heads of an illegal hacker to safeguard devices, networks and systems.
- A CEH expert can foolproof a network and system
- Serves as a launchpad for IT security courses like audits, forensics and penetration testing.