Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv9)
About This Course
EC-Council aka the International Council of E-commerce Consultants is a one of the largest cybersecurity technical certification bodies in the world. Known worldwide for its certifications in IT security including but not limited to e-Business, programming, disaster recovery and many more, EC-Council certifications enjoy worldwide acceptance.
EC-Council CEH V9 certification course imparts you with advanced principles and concepts on ethical hacking like exploit writing, reverse engineering, corporate espionage, etc. You will learn about advanced network packet assessment, Apache servers, Windows administration through PowerShell, Oracle database and SQL Hacking.
EC-Council’s CEH V9 certification and training course offers hands-on training on hacking, testing and scanning secure apps and systems. The course aims to provide in-depth understanding about critical security systems.
Who Should Attend This Course
The CEH V9 certification is helpful for the following people:
- Site admins
- Network security experts
- IT managers
- Network managers and consultants
- Anyone who is responsible for securing network infrastructure.
Why This Course
EC-Council’s CEH V9 course bestows you with the thrust to enter into the IT security domain validating that you are armed with the required information security know how. Several IT organizations are making this certification a compulsion for professionals who wish to apply for security specific jobs, which makes CEH V9 a hot pick.
The course will help you:
- Think like hackers to help you come up with preventive security measures.
- Understand the life cycle of hacks.
- Secure a network or system.
- Prepare for higher certifications in the security domain like forensics, audits, penetration testing, etc.
Did you know that experts with EC-Council CEH V9 certification earn an average salary of around $89,000 / annum. (Source: itcareerfinder.com)
Tech-Act’s CEH V9 certification training offers a brilliant start to learn mobile and web app security. The coursework will cover the following objectives:
- Prepares you to manage information security
- Helps you understand nuances of various Trojans
- Helps you better understand wireless hacking, firewalls
- Gain knowledge about hacking concepts, corporate espionage, reverse engineering
- Apache servers
- Hacking SQL
- Basic understanding of networking
- Understanding of network and server components
Advantages of taking up CEH V9 certification training are as follows:
- The course will help IT professionals think like typical hackers, which in turn will help them to come up with preventive measures to secure networks, devices, applications and systems.
- The course will help you understand the entire lifecycle of hacks or exploits that expose vulnerabilities.
- CEH V9 certified professionals know what it would take to foolproof a network or system.
- CEH V9 certification can serve as a launch pad for higher certifications in the information technology security domain like forensics, audits, penetration testing, etc.