Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
About This Course
ISACA is an independent association, which advocates for IT professionals involved in the domains of information security, risk management, assurance and governance. Currently, the association caters to over 110,000 constituents (including professionals and members holding professional ISACA certifications) in over 180 nations. ISACA certified professionals work as IS auditors, consultants, CIOs, security professionals and internal auditors. ISACA certified professionals are employed in almost every industry vertical.
The CISA certification course will instill you with the required expertise to administer and manage enterprise IT as well as execute necessary security audits. You will also attain skills in acquiring, developing, implementing and testing information systems whilst learning about the best practices, standards and principles to protect information systems. Most importantly, CISA is the most sought after certification courses in the information security domain and the demand for CISA certified professionals is expected to reach a staggering six million by 2019.
Who Should Attend This Course
CISA certification is a must for professionals involved in assessing, monitoring and controlling an enterprise’s IT systems. The course is perfect for:
- Security architects/managers
- Security directors and heads
- Chief privacy and risk officers
- Chief compliance personnel
- IT compliance officers
- IT/IS auditors
- Technology and science professionals
- Anyone who seeks assistance with disaster recovery
Why This Course
The CISA certification trains you on all the needed skillsets to help you administer enterprise IT and execute security audits. You also gain expertise to acquire, develop, implement and test a range of information systems whilst hands-on training on best practices to safeguard enterprise information systems. Most important of all, CISA is the most preferred certification in the IT security domain with the demand for CISA certified experts expected to reach a whopping six million by 2019.
Upon completion of the course, you will:
- Gain good understanding on best practices for IS audits and standards
- Learn to identify and evaluate vulnerabilities
- Learn about compliance
- Learn ways to control and manage enterprise IT architecture
- Learn to implement, test and develop information systems
- Learn about the five key domains of CISA as suggested by the ISACA
- Gain required knowledge to pass CISA exam.
Did you know that CISA certified professionals earn an average salary of around $113,320 / annum. (Source: itcareerfinder.com)
Tech-Act’s CISA certification program is affiliated to ISACA ensuring that you pass the examination in the first go. Most of the jobs in this domain require a candidate to be CISA certified and this course will help you improve your knowledge of IS auditing whilst arming you with the right set of skillsets to safeguard enterprise IT systems.
Professional experience in auditing, securing and controlling information systems is suggested for the CISA certification.
CISA certification entitles you to the following benefits:
- Understand the information system auditing process
- Administer and manage enterprise IT
- Develop and implement enterprise information systems
- Manage, support and maintain enterprise information systems
- Secure information system assets.