Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP Certification)
About SSCP Certification Course
(ISC)² or International Information System Security Certification Consortium is a leading and international membership association body for information security leaders. The association is committed in assisting professionals learn, thrive and grow in the IT domain. With more than 130,000 certified professionals churned out successfully, (ISC)² aims to empower IT professionals in almost all aspects of information security.
The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification course from (ISC)² is a globally approved and well-known IT security training program offering candidates with instant credibility. It is one of the best ways to hone your cybersecurity skills and knowhow specifically if boast a background in IT role or have hands-on experience with IT operations. The course is a solid steppingstone in the world of information security.
SSCP validates that a candidate has all the technical expertise to execute, administer and supervise IT infrastructure using a range of information security protocols and policies. The course authenticates that you are skilled enough to protect the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Who Should Attend SSCP Certification
SSCP is a prefect pick for you, if you:
- Desire to validate your expertise and skills in IT security
- Are passionate about information security
- Are keen to explore new and emerging IT threats and security breaches
With that being said, SSCP is apt for the following professionals:
- Database admins
- Network and security engineers
- System admins
- Network admins
- Systems engineers
- Network analysts
- Security analysts
Why SSCP Certification Course
Here are some powerful and convincing reasons to take up the SSCP certification program:
- SSCP certification authenticates your expertise and knowledge.
- Helps you explore new career opportunities. It serves as a doorway to higher pay, lead roles and promotions.
- Helps you develop and hone novel skills pertaining to security threats.
- Gateway to prepare for CISSP.
- Become an expert in risk management
- Gateway to join the talent pool of (ISC)² community with access to amazing peers.
Did you know that SSCP certified professionals earn an average salary of around $104,025 / annum. (Source: itcareerfinder.com)
SSCP Course Objectives
SSCP coursework objectives are as follows:
- Prepares you for SSCP exam
- Trains you to implement various authentication concepts
- Manage security controls
- Execute security and risk assessment concepts
- Learn security and network threats
No strong background experience is needed, since the SSCP certification program is aimed at professionals with robust technical expertise and adequate security knowledge.
SSCP Certification Benefits
SSCP certification program renders you an edge in the information security domain and upon successful completion of the course, you receive the following the benefits:]
- Learn access control procedures, standards and policies
- Define user controls and operations
- Implement security procedures ensuring data confidentiality and integrity
- Define and identify processes for monitoring and analyzing system access
- Respond to security events or breaches
- Identify disaster recovery plans
- Identify concepts within cryptography and secure protocols
- Basis knowledge of network security and telecommunication concepts
- Deal with Trojan horses, worms, viruses and other potentially damaging malware.