Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Training
About This Course
ITIL training and certification prepares an individual for efficient IT service management and agility towards business needs. This coveted course is the brainchild of the Central Computers and Telecommunications agency (CCTA) of the British government. It is a professional certification that is recognized by thousands of companies and MNCs across the globe. The CCTA collaborated with the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) to develop a set of practices that will enhance the IT infrastructure of businesses of public as well as private sector organizations. Over time, ITIL certification was granted an ISO/IEC 20000 service management standard.
For the last seven years, ITIL has been under Axelos. It holds the license to the ITIL framework and provides it to businesses. Post-2013 (when Axelos began supervising ITIL), this certification has seen tremendous growth in terms of industrial value. ITIL v3 was launched in 2011, and ITIL v4 came into the limelight in early 2019. Moreover, recent modifications in the ITIL focus a lot on DevOps and agile frameworks for IT service management.
Who Should Attend This Course
Every professional who wants to boost his/her skills to use it for IT services and strategic management for business needs must enroll in ITIL training. Besides, even if you’re not related to IT, you can take up ITIL training to introduce cost-effective practices in the organization. Completing this course will boost the career prospects for an IT service manager, DBA, quality analyst, operation managers, service engineers, and support.
Why This Course
ITIL certification will reduce the overall costs of your organization and streamline all the processes. Since this course is focused on IT service management, professionals can broaden the career field by becoming familiar with operations, process continuity, and transition. Furthermore, ITIL certified professionals can introduce a more consumer-friendly methodology, directly affecting the organization’s growth in the long run.
ITIL training and certification make the students skilled enough to optimize service delivery and business centralization to control the organization’s operational costs. Apart from an organization’s perspective, this course will put you way ahead of your professional counterparts due to its demand amongst recruiters. Having an ITIL certification under your belt will act as a cherry on your CV.
ITIL course is strategically drafted in such a way that it meets the following objectives:
- ITIL will minimize the chances of mismanagement and help in developing proper tactics to deal with unforeseen disruption.
- One of the highly sought after objectives of ITIL training is to push an organization towards growth and make the IT infrastructure open to scalability.
- ITIL is aimed to streamline the internal processes, strengthen communication, and leverage its cost-effective methods for organizational growth.
Another primary objective of ITIL certification is to build a customer-friendly environment to enhance customer relations.
The ‘ITIL Foundation’ requires no previous knowledge, which makes it open for the professionals trying to get their hands wet in ITSM. However, to complete ITIL Intermediate, one must be certified in ITIL Foundation. Besides, ITIL MALC and ITIL Expert require a professional to hold a minimum of 17 credits.
There are a plethora of benefits associated with ITIL training and certification. Given below are the benefits of enrolling in this course.
- It prepares professionals to deal with service disruptions and failure management.
- Complete resource utilization automatically makes an individual’s approach more cost-effective.
- It enhances the delivery of services and consumer satisfaction.
- It makes the environment more flexible, scalable, and adaptive to changes in the business.
- Streamlined IT service and business operations add an extra layer of protection from external fluctuations.