IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51)
About This Course
CompTIA is a topnotch provider of vendor-centric IT training courses. CompTIA’s certifications help validate candidates with enterprise-grade IT expertise. Globally recognized, CompTIA has helped more than 2,000,000 IT professionals boost their careers with its certifications.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals course is perfect for individuals, who wish to drive their career in the field of IT. IT Fundamentals certification serves as a steppingstone to advanced CompTIA certifications such as Security+, Network+ and A+.
The certification validate an individual’s skills and knowledge about the IT world. The course tends to focus on key IT knowhow and skills required to drive entry-level and end-users alike including identifying as well as explaining critical computer components. It trains you to set up workstations including software installations, troubleshooting compatibility issues, averting security threats and administering network connectivity.
Who Should Attend This Course
The course is perfect for
- IT and science professionals
- Anyone who is keen about information technology
Why This Course
One of the prominent reasons to go for CompTIA’s IT Fundamentals certification program is that it is globally recognized and accepted.
- IT Fundamentals is like a steppingstone to other advance level CompTIA certifications like Security+, Network+ and A+.
- Improved career prospects and growth.
The IT Fundamentals course objectives are as follows:
- To help you understand operating systems
- Implementing security practices
- Defining security threats
- Running backups
- Setting up workstations
- Configuring network, storage and sharing
- Understanding hardware components
No perquisites as such required to enroll for CompTIA’s IT Fundamentals certification program.
The IT Fundamentals certification course helps you:
- Identify and understand file types, operating systems
- Define basic security threats
- Implement best security practices
- Set up workstations
- Run backups
- Configure and administer network, storage and sharing
- Identify and understand hardware components