Data Center Managing with SCOM
About This Course
Data Center Managing with SCOM course helps you learn skills and expertise needed to deploy as well as configure System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager for Cloud and Datacenter Monitoring. The course covers concepts to help you understand SCOM Monitoring Group architecture, migration and upgrades to SCOM 2012 R2, customization, importing and management pack creation.
Further, the course helps you learn to configure end-to-end service, application and fabric monitoring and application performance management or APM for Java and .NET applications. The course is ideal for professionals who are new to SCOM 2012 R2 or seek to update your expertise in the same.
The coursework for Data Center Managing with SCOM is designed to help IT professionals grasp all the skills and knowhow required to implement SCOM 2012. Learn about software and hardware requirements, migration of System Center 2012 and security framework. Professionals also get to learn a range of techniques to deploy Agents with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager along with core elements in the Management Packs.
Who Should Attend This Course
The course is aimed at private datacenter and cloud administrators involved in deployment, configuration and operations of System Center 2012 Operations Manager.
Why This Course
Firstly, the course gives you an edge to your IT career. Professionals will get to learn skills and expertise required to monitor and manage service availability and server, security issues, performance of servers in datacenter along with core concepts to configure novel features in Operations Manager.
- Understanding the features of System Center R2 Operations Manager
- Learning to design Operations Manager Management Group
- Configuring Network Device Monitoring
- Configuring Fabric Monitoring
- Building Distributed Application Models
- Employing Global Service Monitor
- Creating Alert Dashboard
- Building Performance Dashboard
- Arranging Summary Dashboard
- Constructing Notification Subscriptions.
- Building Diagnostic and Recovery Tasks.
Professionals who seek to enroll to this course should possess the following technical knowhow:
- Experience in designing and implementing System Center Operations Manager 2007 SP1 or R2 for one year or more.
- Working knowledge pertaining to Windows Server 2012 and 2008 R2
- Working knowledge pertaining to SQL Server 2012 and 2008 R2
- Knowledge of SharePoint Server 2010.
After completing the course successfully, you will learn the following:
- Features of System Center R2 Operations Manager
- Skills to design operations manager management groups
- Configuration of network device and fabric monitoring
- Create distributed application models
- Implementing global service monitor
- Create alert and performance dashboards
- Arrange and manage summary dashboard
- Create notification subscriptions
- Create diagnostic and recovery tasks.