MCSE Windows Server 2012
About This Certification
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or MCSE Windows Server 2012 certification program trains candidates to be able to quickly respond to fluctuating requisites of an organization’s IT infrastructure. The course trains the candidates on all the necessary skillsets to design and deploy comprehensive Windows server solutions. Candidates enrolling for this certification gain proficiency in key server administration concepts like systems management, virtualization, networking, storage etc.
Who Should Attend This Certification
MCSE Windows Server 2012 certification provides an upper edge to IT people who wish to fortify their server administration skills. It is perfect for IT students as well as professionals who wish to validate themselves for 70-414/70-413 exam. The course is also apt for professionals having prior understanding of Windows Server 2012 OS and intend to certify their skillsets for a boost in career.
Why This Certification
Hone key skillsets required to become an expert in MCSE Windows Server 2012 infrastructure administration with this certification. Most importantly, the course covers you up for 70-414/70-413 exam. Become an expert in implementing Microsoft Windows server virtualization using System Center 2012. Manage storage and networking for implementing virtualized server.
Did you know an MCSE Windows Server 2012 certified expert earns around $94,921 / annum (source: itcareerfinder.com)
After the successful completion of the course, candidates can:
- Plan and manage server upgrades and migrations
- Deploy servers
- Manage server IP configuration
- Plan and deploy networking, file services, network access and storage
- Administer data center implementation for enterprises
- Execute virtualization strategy
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of Windows Serve 2012
Candidates enrolling for the MCSE Windows Server 2012 avail the following benefits:
- Server deployment, upgrades and migrations
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Understanding direct access, VPN, DNS and EFS
- Configuring NPS (Network Policy Server) and DFS (Distributed File Systems)
- Deploying network protection, access services and storage
- Understanding implementation of enterprise data center