ITIL Intermediate – Service Design (SD)
About This Course
The ITIL Intermediate (SD) Service Design certification program is a key requisite in ITIL Service Lifecycle module designed to train professionals in documentation, policies, processes and architecture of IT service management. The course helps you learn implement, organize and improve the service design in an IT environment as well as helps you prepare for ITIL Master’s and Expert levels. Most importantly, it helps you prepare for the ITIL Intermediate Service Design exam.
The ITIL Intermediate Service Design certification training demonstrates a professional’s skills in best practices pertaining to designing of IT processes, services and other critical aspects of IT service management. Tech-Act’s ITIL Intermediate SD training can be pursued both in classroom as well as online.
Who Should Attend This Course
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Service Designers
- IT Planners
- IT Architects
- IT Security Managers
- IT Audit Managers
- IT Consultants
It is also apt for:
- IT Service Management (ITSM) trainers
- IT professionals involved in service design environment
- ITIL Foundation certified personnel
- Individuals seeking for an in-depth understanding of ITIL Service Design
- It is one of the key prerequisites for ITIL Master’s and Expert Levels
Why This Course
ITIL is a world leader in in IT service management set upon industry best practices in IT service management.
ITIL certifications set global benchmarks for quality. ITIL certified professionals are well-trained to plan new approaches and ideas for improving customer satisfaction. They can contribute efficiently to service delivery in an organization. The value ITIL certification has become an entry-level requisite for a large number of IT roles.
ITIL certified professionals are in huge demand. They can take up critical job roles like Availability Manager, Capacity Manager, Service Portfolio Manager, Business Continuity Manager and Service Level Manager.
- Understanding the core processes and principles in service design
- Identifying technology-oriented activities and considerations in service design
- Organizing, improving implementing service design
- Identifying risk factors and challenges in service design
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certificate.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate or equivalent.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Master’s Certificate.
After successful completion of this course, you can:
- Understand the principles and processes in service design
- Identify technology-oriented considerations and activities in service design
- Identify to organize, improve and implement service design
- Identify challenges and risk factors in service design