ITIL Intermediate – Release, Control and Validation
About This Course
The ITIL Intermediate RCV or Release, Control and Validation certification program trains you to exhibit your skills and knowledge in testing, planning and implementing new services that meet user requirements and organizational objectives. As a core module of ITIL Service Capability Lifecycle, the ITIL Intermediate RCV course focuses on functions, methods, process and concepts used in RCV and IT processes required for achieving operational excellence.
The ITIL Intermediate RCV certification is a self-supporting IT qualification and a core part of ITIL Expert qualification in IT Service Management and ITIL Intermediate Capability Lifecycle. This training model and exam tests and validates your expertise in using best practices when it comes to service management as authenticated by the ITIL Continual Service Improvement publication.
Who Should Attend This Course
The target audience for ITIL Intermediate Release, Control and Validation certificate program includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Operational personnel involved in change, deployment and release management, service testing and validation, service configuration and asset management, change evaluation, knowledge management and request fulfillment.
- Professionals who seek to boost their existing role-based abilities.
- Professionals with ITIL Foundation Certificate who are aiming for advance level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals aiming for ITIL Expert Certificate.
- Individuals preparing for ITIL Master’s Certificate.
Why This Course
ITIL is a global quality benchmark to IT professionals. ITIL’s market value has witnessed a steep rise in the last few years and having an ITIL certification has become a key and entry-level requisite for a number of IT-based responsibilities. Tech-Act’s ITIL Intermediate RCV training follows a modular learning structure to offer professionals with expertise and knowledge at every single level of training.
ITIL Intermediate Release, Control and Validation certification demonstrates your expertise in release, control as well as validation of core IT services to a global set of employers. You learn about objectives, processes, principles, functions and methods applied in RCV and ways through which they are integrated in service lifecycle.
ITIL Intermediate Release, Control and Validation certification program is a necessity for several key roles in the IT domain. Certified people can expect better career opportunities and prospects in roles like security manager, security administrator, database administrator, IT operations expert and release manager.
Demand for ITIL Intermediate RCV certified people is burgeoning globally. They are paid decently for their expertise and skills are paid comparatively more than the ones who are not -certified. An ITIL Intermediate RCV certified professional earns an average annual salary of $98,461.
- Applying RCV for successful testing, planning and implementing new services that meet user and organizational requirements for achieving IT operational excellence.
- Testing and validating your expertise in industry best practices for service management.
- Describing organization process for RCV including responsibilities, activities, functions and roles to attain operational excellence
- Outlining ways to measure RCV
- Defining implementation and technology considerations for RCV
- Listing challenges and risk factors RCV
- Defining terminologies pertaining to RCV
- Preparing for RCV examination
- ITIL Foundation Certificate or equivalent.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certificate.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Master’s Certificate.
After the completion of this course, professionals can:
- Describe organization process for RCV including responsibilities, activities, functions and roles to attain operational excellence
- Outline ways to measure RCV
- Define implementation and technology considerations for RCV
- List challenges and risk factors RCV
- Define terminologies pertaining to RCV
- Prepare for the RCV certification examination