Project Management Professional Certification
About PMP Certification Course
PMI’s project management professional certification authenticates that a candidate is all equipped to meet the diverse demands of employers and projects across the world. Designed by experienced practitioners for the practitioners, PMI certification programs are based on stringent industry standards, which are meticulously designed after thorough industry research to meet the various real world project management needs of businesses around the globe. A PMI certification arms you to work in virtually any industry vertical and anywhere in the globe, and with any project management principle.
PMI’s Project Management Professional or PMP certification is one of the gold standards of project management certification. Accredited and in demand by businesses all around the world, PMP validates your expertise in performing the role of a project manager at optimum best helping you drive and lead teams as well as projects successfully.
Simply put, PMP infers that you can speak as well as interpret the global concepts of project management and lets you connect with a world of PMP experts and professionals worldwide. Long story short, PMP is your doorway to become a project ninja.
Who Should Attend PMP Certification Training
PMP certification course is one of the integral professional requisites for senior project leaders/managers across all sectors. The certification is apt for:
- Software developers
- Project managers
- Project engineers/executives
- Team managers/leaders
- Associate project managers
- Anyone who aspires to become a project manager
Why PMP Certification Course
PMP is undoubtedly the most critical and industry-approved certification course for all the project managers. Today, we can easily spot PMP certified experts in every nook and corner of the world unlike other training programs that tend to focus mainly on a specific geography or industry vertical, whereas PMP is globally recognized.
PMP offers you with competitive advantage in terms of earning potential and salary. In fact, professionals with PMP certifications are said to fetch 20% higher salary than the ones without a PMP certification under their badge.
On the other hand, employers receive many benefits as well. According to statistics, when more than one third project managers in a company are PMP certified, that organization tends to churn out more number of projects that too in time and within the stipulated time compared to other organizations.
Did you know that PMP certified professionals earn an average salary of around $116,094 / annum. (Source: itcareerfinder.com)
PMP Certification Course Objectives
PMP training is meticulously devised to make sure that you clear the quintessential PMP exam at the first go. Tech-Act’s hands-on approach for training entrusted by hundreds of learners will assist you to grasp the key knowledge areas and project management tricks to become a project management expert. The course:
- Improves self-confidence as a project manager
- Builds skillsets and knowledge
- Boosts project efficiency
- Improves team management skills
- Helps you drive and implement challenging projects
- Helps you learn skills to deliver projects on time and within time
- Cultivates project leadership skills
- High school diploma, secondary or associate degree or equivalent
- Project management knowledge
PMP Certification Course Benefits
Benefits are manifold when you pursue the PMP certification training course:
- Improves self-confidence, builds skillsets and knowledge
- Boosts project efficiency and performance
- Improves team and employee management
- Helps you drive, implement and lead challenging projects
- Improved career opportunities
- Skills to deliver projects on time and within the stipulated time
- Cultivating leadership skills