- Information collected through this site is kept confidential and is not passed to third party organizations for marketing or promotional purposes.
- If you supply us with your email address you may receive occasional emails from us relating to the services we provide. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails please inform us at email@example.com and you will not receive any future emails from us.
- Due to overcautious spam filters, our email might not always reach you. To ensure that our enquiries are served diligently, we send a follow-up email in case we do not receive a read report or a reply to our email.
Payment Policy for Middle East
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms and Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- India is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to do any financial transaction on their name.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Method of Payment
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD and Indian currency.
- We accept other payment options such as PayPal, Paytm, direct bank account transfer both in USD and Indian currency.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment or through check at Tech-Act’s sole discretion.