Social Media Marketing Training
About This Course
Social marketing is the queen of digital marketing in 2019. This Social Media Marketing Training Course engages the learner in the best practices of social media marketing to learn about ultimate business optimization through effective social media marketing on the biggest social media platforms.
The course is designed for you to learn different strategies of social media and employ them as powerful tools to extend the reach of your service or product, get instant feedback on your products, and stay up-to-date with the latest industry conversations.
This Social Media Marketing Training Course gives a business a deep insight into how all the major social media platforms can perform wonders together to deliver internet marketing success.
By the end of the course, you will learn how to create a strong online presence on virtually any social media platform, engage users, and plan/research for a dynamic website to enhance social media engagement.
The Social Media Marketing Training Course provides the best-in-class content by leading experts in marketing and social media domain. The course employs practical examples through engaging content in the form of cases, projects, videos, assignments, and live sessions.
Who Should Attend This Course
The Social Media Marketing Training Course has been designed by social media experts for those who have a strong and growing interest in social media and want to excel in social media marketing.
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Students/College Pass outs
- Marketing Managers
- Analytics and Project Managers
- Business Personnel
Why This Course
“I use social media as an idea generator, trend mapper, and strategic compass for all of our online business ventures.”
Social media has the power to be used as almost anything and everything. Social media marketing has several benefits to increase profits and optimize business results.
Social media marketing increases brand Awareness, creates higher conversion rates, increase brand loyalty, creates enhanced brand authority, and can also help in improving the rankings on the search engines.
It is a cost-effective means to a better promotion, and it attracts an audience with its use and reaches, which makes it one of the best marketing techniques for business.
The Social Media Marketing Training Course aims at making you an expert at Digital Marketing, giving you the opportunity to be employed at a high paying job or for starting a business of your own, or to freelance. It provides the following objectives:
- To master marketing, targeting at retargeting on the biggest social media platforms.
- Expertise in copywriting
- User experience & Reputation management skills
- Expertise in powerful SEO & Social Media strategies
- Optimize your Facebook and Instagram page, YouTube channel, LinkedIn profile, Pinterest account for SEO & SMO, and video SEO in specific.
- Build social media strategies for companies based on live training
- Expertise in content writing for social media channels
The eligibility criteria for enrolling in the course
- A person who has an interest in the area and/or has knowledge of digital marketing and wishes to specialize and gain advanced expertise in Social Media Marketing.
The Social Media Marketing Training Course provides numerous advantages to all those who have an interest and social media marketing, and beginners as well as professionals who aim at advancing their social media marketing skills to grow their business or to start a business of their own.
The course assists in providing the relevant knowledge and practical skill sets to succeed in social media marketing. The course has the following benefits:
- Understand the basics of all kinds of social media and how to improve YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram profiles.
- Capitalize on social media for marketing and growing brand value.
- Explain the latest Social Media trends for 2019 and the latest statistics.
- Sharpens your skills in marketing.
- Helps in better networking and collaboration.
- Practical examples in the form of Case Studies.